This section contains information about testing Windows applications.
- Activating Context or Drop-Down Menus with Sub-Menus
- Adding full support for "Windows" controls to Squish for Java, Qt, Web, etc.
- Attaching to running Windows applications
- Automating .msi based installers on Windows
- Automating Google Chrome Apps on Windows
- Automating Modern UI, Windows Store Apps
- Checking mouse cursor shape or state (WPF)
- Drag & Drop from and to Windows Explorer
- Expanding and Collapsing Tree Nodes in a TreeView
- Hooking arbitrary Windows applications
- Refreshing Windows tray icons
- Testing WPF Tooltips
- Using batch files as AUTs (Windows)